working cd key

I have a version of nwm and a working cd key but i cant play it online . Im
wondering if i should do the update then try but it says invalid cd key when
i try to go online .Any tips?

"BigBadJeff" <donotreply@me.com> wrote in message
> I have a version of nwm and a working cd key but i cant play it online .
Im
> wondering if i should do the update then try but it says invalid cd key
when
> i try to go online .Any tips?

Getting in touch with tech support would work the best.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:18:11 GMT, "BigBadJeff" <donotreply@me.com>
wrote:

>I have a version of nwm and a working cd key but i cant play it online . Im
>wondering if i should do the update then try but it says invalid cd key when
>i try to go online .Any tips?

Buy the program.