Can I move GPOs from Child Domain to Parent Domain?

Daniel

I am about to remove a child domain in which I have
several GPOs that I don't want to lose. Is it possible to
move those GPOs to the parent domain? Thank you.

Daniel-
Best thing to do is use the GPMC to back up those child domain GPOs. Then
you can use the Import feature to bring them into the parent domain.

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Management

"daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am about to remove a child domain in which I have
> several GPOs that I don't want to lose. Is it possible to
> move those GPOs to the parent domain? Thank you.

GPMC:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/gpmcintro.mspx

Regards,
/Jimmy