Slowing sticky mouse cannot fix

kil_bot

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
hello everybody, i am having a very hard time getting my mouse to work.
it keeps slowing way down, to a crawl or moves and then freezes for a second then jumps like an inch at a time, very frustrating.

ive tryed 3 mouses, a corded and 2 cordless both microsoft, one a wireless moblie 6000 ive tried with and without the drivers, ive reinstalled windows 7 ultimate twice, i formatted and installed linux ubuntu 11...still it keeps sticking and freeezing. oh yah also, its not the batterys but thats exaclty what it feels like, dead or dying batterys.

ive read a ton of forums already i think i have tried everything....

my specs are

motherboard : asus rampage formula, bios 901, then tried 1001(newest), then went back to 601, alll still have the problem
cpu: Q9400 not overcloked
gpu: hd 4870 1g
ram: 2sticks of gskill 4gig total
powersupply: ocz mod stream pro 600watts

also i had another ati 4670 that i tried did not work, and i just got a brand new harddrive, still the same problem....

i just installed windows 7 fresh now and before i did anything i waited for a half hour or so and i started up again, so now im desperate for help.

does anyone think its possible somethings wrong with the mother board or cpu? ive tryed each usb port all of them have the same problem eventually.

hmm what eles am i missing....oh yah, its somewhat intermitten, alot when i play starcraft, but also surfing the web it starts to happen, i just dont know.

thanks