Cool weapons...what's the use if you can't use them?

I have been playing with a Cleric. Recently I really wanted to use some of
the cool weapons that I picked up, but being a Cleric limits me to simple
weapons only. If I multiclass with a fighter will I be able to use the
weapons?
3 answers Last reply
More about cool weapons what them

    Not Normal wrote:
    > I have been playing with a Cleric. Recently I really wanted to use some of
    > the cool weapons that I picked up, but being a Cleric limits me to simple
    > weapons only. If I multiclass with a fighter will I be able to use the
    > weapons?

    Yes, unless they are "Exotic" weapons, in which case you would need the
    Exotic Weapons Proficiency feat. If you examine the weapon, near the
    bottom of the description it should tell you which weapons proficiency
    feat(s) will let you use it.

    "Not Normal" <Notnormal@goaway.com> wrote in message
    > I have been playing with a Cleric. Recently I really wanted to use some of
    > the cool weapons that I picked up, but being a Cleric limits me to simple
    > weapons only. If I multiclass with a fighter will I be able to use the
    > weapons?

    *groan*

    Why wouldn't you???? Read the others for good advice......and RTM too
    please

    everlast wrote:
    > Not Normal wrote:
    >
    >> I have been playing with a Cleric. Recently I really wanted to use
    >> some of
    >> the cool weapons that I picked up, but being a Cleric limits me to simple
    >> weapons only. If I multiclass with a fighter will I be able to use the
    >> weapons?
    >

    > Yes, unless they are "Exotic" weapons, in which case you would need the
    > Exotic Weapons Proficiency feat. If you examine the weapon, near the
    > bottom of the description it should tell you which weapons proficiency
    > feat(s) will let you use it.

    Oops. Hit send too soon. The alternative to multiclassing as Fighter
    is to just use one one of your granted Feats to taked the required
    Weapon feat.

Games Video Games