How are 46W500 Hitachi RPTV sets ?

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 14, 2004 11:37:38 PM

How are they compared to the Sony Kf 42WE610 Sony LCD set ?
Everyone gave great info on the Sony,but nothing on the Hitachi set ?
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 2:04:45 PM

Stand side by side with a sony and Hitachi, the later will show how nice it
looks compared to the Sony.

"Al Hill" <happycamper2@webtv.net> wrote in message
> How are they compared to the Sony Kf 42WE610 Sony LCD set ?
> Everyone gave great info on the Sony,but nothing on the Hitachi set ?

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:19:52 AM

I've owned mine for about 4 mos. now and I love it. The expanded 4/3
picture on CTV is particularly good. There are more than enough inputs in
the back (4 CTV, one HD, and one CTV in front). Having the DVD player
integral with the set saves some space and DVD's played on the set are very,
very good.

Two words of advice: DO get the stand. Even though expensive, it's worth
it. 2nd: set your picture to "Night" which auto-sets contrast at 50% and
greatly minimizes "burn-in" as a concern. BillR.

!