I am getting the following error when I'm trying to map to..

I am getting the following error when I'm trying to map
to a shared folder located on a 2000 server.

logon failure: the user has not been granted the
requested logon type at this computer.

This only happens to my domain users, if I map the drive
as an administrator, I am fine.

Make sure that your domain users group can "Access this computer from the
network" and is allowed to logon from the network in the policy which covers
the server.

--
David Dickinson
eveningstar at mvps dot org