tsmmc.msc Question

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I've got the Admin pack for W2K3 installed on my XP Pro ws so that I can use
the tsmmc.msc to remotely admin various servers and workstations.

My question is has anyone found a way to "turn off" the connect local
resources option. (i.e. if you edit a normal RDP connection in the Local
Resources tab you can uncheck automatically connecting to disk drives,
printers, and serial ports.) I'm trying to figure out a way to do this via
the .mmc.

Thanks in advance!
Brian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

You might want to take this to the microsoft.public.windows.server.general
group instead of the xp groups.