GPOs applied according to user AND computer

I want to redirect the `My documents` folder using GPOs but I don`t want to
redirect it if the user is logged in specific computers. So I need a GPO that
is applied to all computers and users except in specific computer + user
combinations. I tried to create a general GPO not enforcing it and create
enforced specific GPOs with a security filtering that applies only to the
computer and the user. If I create the specific GPO then it`s applied
whenever the user logs in, in any computer. What can I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about gpos applied user computer

    I thought about using loopback processing but it`s not specific to a
    computer/user combination....

    "Chronos" wrote:

    > I want to redirect the `My documents` folder using GPOs but I don`t want to
    > redirect it if the user is logged in specific computers. So I need a GPO that
    > is applied to all computers and users except in specific computer + user
    > combinations. I tried to create a general GPO not enforcing it and create
    > enforced specific GPOs with a security filtering that applies only to the
    > computer and the user. If I create the specific GPO then it`s applied
    > whenever the user logs in, in any computer. What can I do?

Microsoft Computers Windows