GPOs applied according to user AND computer

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 24, 2004 12:27:02 PM

I want to redirect the `My documents` folder using GPOs but I don`t want to
redirect it if the user is logged in specific computers. So I need a GPO that
is applied to all computers and users except in specific computer + user
combinations. I tried to create a general GPO not enforcing it and create
enforced specific GPOs with a security filtering that applies only to the
computer and the user. If I create the specific GPO then it`s applied
whenever the user logs in, in any computer. What can I do?
August 24, 2004 1:03:03 PM

I thought about using loopback processing but it`s not specific to a
computer/user combination....

!