log on locally

Hi All,
I want set group policy with which only local
administrators of a win2k PC should be able to login to
domain. Is it possible to do that?.

Regards,
Srinivas Acharya

Hi,
Thanks for replying. I did that but I am not able to login
as administrator now. I am trying this in test setup. You
can let me know your views.

Regards,
Srinivas Acharya
Policies\User Rights