Password protected Screen Saver

RH

I read some time back that this can be set via group
policy. For the life of me, I can't find it in the group
policy editor. Can someone point me in the right
direction where the settings to be modified are located?
Thanks in Advance. Ron

Hi

User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Control Panel -> Display.

Options are in the right-hand pane.

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

"RH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I read some time back that this can be set via group
> policy. For the life of me, I can't find it in the group
> policy editor. Can someone point me in the right
> direction where the settings to be modified are located?
> Thanks in Advance. Ron

TRENDING THREADS