Folder Redirection not moving files

I have folder redirection set for My Documents and Desktop. When I login
it creates the folder on the server, but the path to My Documents
remains on the local machine. Why would this happen? Any help would be
appreciated.

Chris

For folder redirection to work consistently, the user must have Full Control
of the target folder. You can also run into problems where a specific file
cannot be moved - possibly because it would create an absolute path that is
too long. This will cause folder redirection to stop processing. Worst
case, I have had instances where folder redirection never fully initialized
until I manually moved the user's files to the target folder.