Playing NWN with a party

Is it possible to play the solo campaigne with a team, like the Baldur's
Gate sequel ?
Cause playing alone is not fun :-(

Thanks,

Christophe
3 answers Last reply
More about playing party

    "Christophe CHIDOYAN" <cch@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to play the solo campaigne with a team, like the Baldur's
    > Gate sequel ?
    > Cause playing alone is not fun :-(
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Christophe

    YES!!

    me and the brother in law were able to go through Hordes aswell, but we had
    to read up on some info to make it work
    "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message

    > "Christophe CHIDOYAN" <cch@club-internet.fr> wrote in message
    > > Is it possible to play the solo campaigne with a team, like the Baldur's
    > > Gate sequel ?
    > > Cause playing alone is not fun :-(
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Christophe