Windows Server 2003 / Enable Interactive Users

I've been fighting with Windows Server 2003 now for a couple hours and can't
figure out how to enable to user to have access to the Server Interactively.

I've setup a GPO under Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security
Settings/Local Policies/User Rights ... then I go to Allow logon locally and
I set that user in the list.

I then use to GPUPDATE /FORCE to force the Policy. I log out and try to
login with this user and no luck.

Please HELP!!!

Thank to all.

Hi Rigo-

A couple of questions come to mind:

-Where is the GPO linked?

-Is the computer account for that server in the container the GPO is linked
to?

-Does the computer account for that server have permissions to that GPO
(Read and Apply Group Policy Allow)?

--
Tim Springston
Microsoft Corporation