Redirect Application Data [XP SP2 ADM]

Hi,

I just did some test with the folder redirection(application data) and
roaming profile.
Apparently, when you logoff for the first time both of theme are created (I
choose 2 separated dir - APS (for apps) and Roaming for.. you know).
The test was to configure outlook and some other apps, to log off and
Delteted the profile on both location (Server and Local PC) but not the
application data (who contains all software settings and especially outlook
settings).

At my surprise, when i logged back, none of the settings where back, I had
to reconfigure outlook...

What could be the problem??

Olivier

PS: I did not check the give user.... in the policy for the App Data
redirection

I believe some of the Outlook settings are also stored in the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER portion of the registry. When you deleted the roaming
profile, you deleted the user-specific registry entries, and thus have to
reconfigure Outlook.