  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 8:44:13 PM

I have a question I have a workstation that is not on a network simply a
standalone workstation. Is it possible if local Administrator logins not to
apply group policies and if another user does login it will apply the group
policies.

thanks for your help

More about : local group policies

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 1:39:38 PM

Hi

293655 How to apply local policies to all users except administrators in a
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293655

HTH
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]