Local group policies

I have a question I have a workstation that is not on a network simply a
standalone workstation. Is it possible if local Administrator logins not to
apply group policies and if another user does login it will apply the group
policies.

thanks for your help
1 answer Last reply
More about local group policies

    Hi

    293655 How to apply local policies to all users except administrators in a
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293655

    HTH
    --
    Mark Renoden [MSFT]
    Windows Platform Support Team

    "Just Another Admin" <just@dmin.net> wrote in message
    >I have a question I have a workstation that is not on a network simply a
    >standalone workstation. Is it possible if local Administrator logins not to
    >apply group policies and if another user does login it will apply the group
    >policies.
    >
    > thanks for your help

Policy Workstations Microsoft Windows