GP shows Inaccessible status in GP result report

I used GPO to apply XP SP2 Windows firewall exceptions and setting.
It is applied to one machine sucessfully before.

Other machines in the same OU They have been denied from this policy, and GP
result wizard shows the Reason denied as INACCESSIBLE!!!

What does Inaccessble mean????

Are you getting any errors in the application event log?
Most likely the machine/user account is having problems getting to the
sysvol share.
Can the user map to the sysvol share after logon? Can you get to
\\domainname\sysvol?

--
James Brandt [MSFT]

"techpro" <techpro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used GPO to apply XP SP2 Windows firewall exceptions and setting.
> It is applied to one machine sucessfully before.
>
> Other machines in the same OU They have been denied from this policy, and
> GP
> result wizard shows the Reason denied as INACCESSIBLE!!!
>
> What does Inaccessble mean????

Thanks for reply.
All other group policies are applied successfully with acces to sysvol folder.

After more invistigation I found that the GPO is coruppted.
IT is the problem of Windows XP SP2 settings arranged from Windows 2000 DC.
I have created and manged the GPO from a Win XP SP2 machine and everything
was going smooth and GPO applied successfully, but after I tried to edit it
from Win2000 server it got corrupted.
I have recreated a new GPO with old configuration and then problem solved.

I hope this will benifit others.