SP2 ADM Template

Does anybody know where on Microsofts web-site I can find the ADM for
managing XP SP2 settings? I found lots of references but no links.

Thanks a bunch.

This should be published soon at
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=31057. In the meanwhile, if you have
access to XP SP2 you can locate the .adm files in the %windir%\inf
directory. Finally, the contents of the .adm files are published here:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=14950

I hope this helps.

--
Mark Williams