Failed to Open Group Policy Object from an XP Client

I am trying to use the Group Policy management console from my main XP SP2
windows Client PC against a Windows 2003 domain.

Whenever I try to edit the policy I get the above error.

I can successfully edit group policy from other XP boxes (with SP2) under
the same user account and have no problems on the server itself.

How can I fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kevin Spanner
1 answer Last reply
More about failed open group policy object client

    What error are you getting?

    --
    James Brandt [MSFT]

    "Microsoft" <list2@sensible.com.au> wrote in message
    >I am trying to use the Group Policy management console from my main XP SP2
    >windows Client PC against a Windows 2003 domain.
    >
    > Whenever I try to edit the policy I get the above error.
    >
    > I can successfully edit group policy from other XP boxes (with SP2) under
    > the same user account and have no problems on the server itself.
    >
    > How can I fix this problem ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Kevin Spanner