Failed to Open Group Policy Object from an XP Client

I am trying to use the Group Policy management console from my main XP SP2
windows Client PC against a Windows 2003 domain.

Whenever I try to edit the policy I get the above error.

I can successfully edit group policy from other XP boxes (with SP2) under
the same user account and have no problems on the server itself.

How can I fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kevin Spanner