Small case, limited room, great CPU cooling needed.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Here is the case and the inside, I'm sure this case has been seen recently with HP at home depot and what not.

The pictures

As you can see there is enough room if I bend the heatpipes on a CPU cooler, but how strong are they??

I am very open to suggestions.

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
It's an EVO. I decommission them daily. In about a year we'll be grinding them to kibble to make room on the oldstuff shelves for 325's. My suggestion is to u/g the memory and maybe the HD to something approaching usable in todays world and make it a 2000 based Exchange server or maybe a kids system. Anything else and you're pouring good u/g's into limited hardware.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
It's an EVO. I decommission them daily. In about a year we'll be grinding them to kibble to make room on the oldstuff shelves for 325's. My suggestion is to u/g the memory and maybe the HD to something approaching usable in todays world and make it a 2000 based Exchange server or maybe a kids system. Anything else and you're pouring good u/g's into limited hardware.

Well I have 2 p4 3.2's just sitting here and I would have to get a new mobo to put them to use in my main pc.

I would only need the CPU cooler and 2 sticks of 512 to get this small box to work.

Front and back headphone connections make my toes curl :D

Edit: it would basically be my old system, (which is better then my current) if I can get an AGP card to fit in it with low profile.