Different rights for admin

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

There are computers and users in one OU. The users should access only
these computers. There is a linked GPO with restrictions for useres
and computers settings for this OU.

Now: The admin (outside of the OU) should access these computers w/o
the GPO applied.

I tried much, but whereever I luck to get GPO applied to OU users, it
applies also to admin user. Denying Aply Policy rights for admin
doesn't prevent admin to get the GPO aplied.

Any help?

Greg

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Move the Admin user outside of OU

Greg,

It seems your getting computer settings in the GPO applied
to Admin also.

If you have applied settings on Computer, it will be
applied to all users logging into the computer.

Cheers..
Bhalchandra

grey

Admin IS outside of OU.

Greg

> Move the Admin user outside of OU

grey

> It seems your getting computer settings in the GPO applied
> to Admin also.
>
> If you have applied settings on Computer, it will be
> applied to all users logging into the computer.

That is something that I want to avoid. I need to restrict some computers
settings for users, but not get GPO aplied to Admin.
Could it be done by loopback? But how exactly?

Greg