dragon's blood?

What does this item do? I found it in Chapter 1 and never used it, and now I
see it in Chapter 2. I've never heard anything about it in the game.

--
John Salerno

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
> What does this item do? I found it in Chapter 1 and never used it, and now
> see it in Chapter 2. I've never heard anything about it in the game.

Useful purpose it does maybe yes yes.... All comes clear if you fine the way
it does....

John Salerno wrote:

> What does this item do? I found it in Chapter 1 and never used it, and now I
> see it in Chapter 2. I've never heard anything about it in the game.

Weapon upgrades, in Chapters One and Three.

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> John Salerno wrote:
>
> > What does this item do? I found it in Chapter 1 and never used it, and
now I
> > see it in Chapter 2. I've never heard anything about it in the game.
>
> Weapon upgrades, in Chapters One and Three.

You give away the secrets with no effort. Not good is your way. Leads to the
way of the dark side. Careful you stray not come back you do not.

> What does this item do? I found it in Chapter 1 and never used it, and now
> see it in Chapter 2. I've never heard anything about it in the game.

Do a Google Groups search on the term "dragon blood
group:alt.games.neverwinter-nights".
This group is archived by Google, and all past discussions can be easily
found and read.