WM2003SE and Exchange server 5.5

April 16, 2005 4:31:30 PM

What is the best way to access Ex5.5 email on a WM2003SE device?

Tried OWA, but its clunky with PIE....
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:36:00 PM

Hi,

Migrate to Exchange 2003 and use oma. Or is there oma in Exchange 5.5
aswell.

Regards

"Sobriez" <sobriez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is the best way to access Ex5.5 email on a WM2003SE device?
>
> Tried OWA, but its clunky with PIE....
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 2:39:26 PM

I guess I'm outta luck. There's no way they're gonna upgrade to
Exchange 2003, enable IMAP or POP3 just for me. This is a corporate
server that I have no control over.

!