GPO error messages

On a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000
server , I used the Group Policy settings to add some
administrative templates that are included in Microsoft
Windows XP to Administrative Templates, and I receive the
following error message everytime I open Group Policy:

The following entry in the [strings] section is too long
and has been truncated.
String

Microsoft says this:
For example, you experience these symptoms if you try to
add the System.adm file or the Wmplayer.adm file that is
included in the French version of Windows XP.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the
Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to"
section. This problem was corrected in Windows 2000
Service Pack 4.

I already had service pack 4 installed!!

Hello Dorel,

Have a look at this KB

Regards
Christoffer Andersson