NWN Platinum release date?

Does anyone know when the NWN Platinum edition will be out? The Bioware
site says "Fall 2004", but has anyone seen a more specific day or month?

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:47:42 -0400, "John Jeffers" <jjc@notnow.net>
wrote in Message-ID <YtSdnWqFf6udwK_cRVn-sw@comcast.com>:

> Does anyone know when the NWN Platinum edition will be out?

Amazon.com and a couple other sites list September 21, 2004.

--
=''' Lord Alexander
c-OO Bastions of War Team PvP Arena

Is this going to be NWN and the expansions? Anything else special?

(I still prefer buying them separately, for the manuals and stuff.)