Inbox not available on ActiveSyn

April 16, 2005 7:12:13 PM

This is a strange problem. I open ActiveSyn, then select Inbox for
synchronization, then I select "setting" to select available mailbox,
but among that list, it only shows 8 of the 10 Outlook Express
folders, of the 8 displayed, only 3 are available to be selected (with
a checkbox). The main Inbox in Outlook Express is displayed on
ActiveSyn, but not available to be selected. I am puzzled as to why
some of the folders cannot be selected for synchronization, and some
not even available at all.

My desktop is running XP Home. I am using ActiveSyn 3.8.

More about : inbox activesyn

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 11:22:33 PM

namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This is a strange problem. I open ActiveSyn, then select Inbox for
>synchronization, then I select "setting" to select available mailbox,
>but among that list, it only shows 8 of the 10 Outlook Express
>folders, of the 8 displayed, only 3 are available to be selected (with
>a checkbox). The main Inbox in Outlook Express is displayed on
>ActiveSyn, but not available to be selected. I am puzzled as to why
>some of the folders cannot be selected for synchronization, and some
>not even available at all.
>
>My desktop is running XP Home. I am using ActiveSyn 3.8.

ActiveSync doesn't work with Outlook Express. You are probably seeing
Outlook folders.
April 25, 2005 11:05:40 AM

hm... ok, but I don't have those folders in Outlook. The only program
that comes close to the list folders is Outlook Express, so I wonder
where ActiveSyn is getting that information from.

!