clone / duplicate group policy

There must be a way to clone a Group Policy? What I'd like to do is make a
few minor changes to a policy that manages my production desktops and apply
it to a different OU. I can't be the first to face this scenario. Is there
a utility that will clone a policy so I don't have to re-create every setting?

You can use the GPMC to copy GPOs around. GPMC is at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0a6d4c24-8cbd-4b35-9272-dd3cbfc81887&DisplayLang=en

Darren Mar-Elia
http://www.gpoguy.com