re-installing NWN, SOU, and HotU and all those patches

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2004 1:11:52 AM

It's been months since I've played NWN and now planning to get back to
it. Could any of you tell me which patches I need? It's really
confusing. NWN has a patch. There's another patch for SoU. Another
patch for HotU. SoU CD comes with a patch that patches up NWN and I
think HotU CD also comes with a patch.

Which patch is newer than which?
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 8:12:57 AM

Chromallly wrote:

> It's been months since I've played NWN and now planning to get back to
> it. Could any of you tell me which patches I need? It's really
> confusing. NWN has a patch. There's another patch for SoU. Another
> patch for HotU. SoU CD comes with a patch that patches up NWN and I
> think HotU CD also comes with a patch.
>
> Which patch is newer than which?

Install NWN, then SoU, then HotU, then run the game you have installed
and click Update.
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 2:47:20 PM

!