re-installing NWN, SOU, and HotU and all those patches

It's been months since I've played NWN and now planning to get back to
it. Could any of you tell me which patches I need? It's really
confusing. NWN has a patch. There's another patch for SoU. Another
patch for HotU. SoU CD comes with a patch that patches up NWN and I
think HotU CD also comes with a patch.

Which patch is newer than which?
2 answers Last reply
More about installing hotu patches

    Chromallly wrote:

    > It's been months since I've played NWN and now planning to get back to
    > it. Could any of you tell me which patches I need? It's really
    > confusing. NWN has a patch. There's another patch for SoU. Another
    > patch for HotU. SoU CD comes with a patch that patches up NWN and I
    > think HotU CD also comes with a patch.
    >
    > Which patch is newer than which?

    Install NWN, then SoU, then HotU, then run the game you have installed
    and click Update.

Games CD-Rom Video Games