My pointer arrow has a small disc next to it that blinks constantly, even if
there's not a disc in my computer. Is something wrong?

diva

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2005

It could be that the mouse pointer is changed
check in start->control panel->mouse and chek the pointer settings
then check what is happening

"freckles11286" wrote:

> My pointer arrow has a small disc next to it that blinks constantly, even if
> there's not a disc in my computer. Is something wrong?

What happens if you log out and back in again? What happens if you restart?