Local policy

When I try and log onto the server, Windows 2000, with a
users account, who is not any form of an administrator, I
get a error "Local Policy Does not Permit you to log on
Interactively". I have tried every Micosoft KB with no
success. The KB says to go into Domain Controller Security
and give rights to "Log on locally", but that has not
corrected the problem. Any ideas would be greatly
apprecieated.

Kevin

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:49:02 -0700, "Kevin" <kharrison@cdstoledo.com> wrote:

>When I try and log onto the server, Windows 2000, with a
>users account, who is not any form of an administrator, I
>get a error "Local Policy Does not Permit you to log on
>Interactively". I have tried every Micosoft KB with no
>success. The KB says to go into Domain Controller Security
>and give rights to "Log on locally", but that has not
>corrected the problem. Any ideas would be greatly
>apprecieated.
>
>Kevin

Verify that there is no group you are a member of that has the
SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight set.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.