Too bad when I build my PC, it's only going to be 1GB of DDR2 900 RAM (Kingston). I'll look at the overclocks for the E4300; if it can hit 450mhz FSB then I'll spend extra on ultra-fast RAM. If it doesnt (at least when stable) I will drop to DDR2 800.
1. ANTEC Solutions Case $60 --- no problem
2. Western Digital 250 GB HD $70 --- i think seagate 320gb 7200.10 is better choice
3. Corsair DDR-800 RAM 1.0 GB Item #: N82E16820145566 $123 --- no problem
4. Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Motherboard Item #: N82E16813128012 $150 --- no problem
5. OCZ Gamer Power Supply Item #: N82E16817341002 $164 --- no probem
6. Intel Core 2 E6600 Item #: N82E16819115003 $316 --- best choice, good buy
7. AUZEN TECH 7.1 Sound Item #: N82E16829156001 $80 --- unnecesary, onboard sound is good IMO
8. HIS X1950 PRO Item #: N82E16814161062 $220 --- no problem
9. CORSAIR Value Select Item #: N82E16820145026 2nd RAM $50 (for my other comp) --- no problem
10. WINTEC Item #: N82E16820161635 3rd RAM $25 (in case I have to go into the BIOS to up voltage) --- no problem
11. TUNIQ TOWER $60 --- no problem
12. D-LINK WIFI Card Item #: N82E16833127145 $30 --- no problem
Good build. I don't understand the use of three different memories, but hey, what do I know. I don't want to start a PS3 battle-rama, but based on your build components I think you prefer it (PS3) to a pc. Add Linux to the PS3 and you have full blown desktop computer, gaming machine, high def movie player for only $600 plus tax and shipping.