No-CD Crack

Last response: in Video Games
August 31, 2004 2:38:12 PM

I used to know a few sites where I could get a no-cd crack so I don't burn
out my cd-drive like I have SO many times before, but I lost that
information and with a new patch coming out sometime soon, I will need to
get the new crack to use.

I have tried searching the net with Google/Yahoo etc. but have not been able
to find any sites that have no-cd cracks for downloads. I am not looking for
the no-cd crack for the new patch, as its not out yet, just looking for
sites that have that sort of thing for download.

Can anyone help point me to where I need to go?

Thanks *_*

More about : crack

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 5:29:09 PM

"Liquid Midnight" <shadow@realm.net> wrote in message
news:o yYYc.3506$w%6.317@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> I used to know a few sites where I could get a no-cd crack so I don't burn
> out my cd-drive like I have SO many times before, but I lost that
> information and with a new patch coming out sometime soon, I will need to
> get the new crack to use.
>
> I have tried searching the net with Google/Yahoo etc. but have not been
able
> to find any sites that have no-cd cracks for downloads. I am not looking
for
> the no-cd crack for the new patch, as its not out yet, just looking for
> sites that have that sort of thing for download.
>
> Can anyone help point me to where I need to go?

I had been looking for a few of these for older RPG's so I can play them on
my 'ultra-portable' (2 lbs, no internal drives, integrated graphics) and
found that I was better off with using the combination of Clone CD and
Daemon Tools to make images and then mount them. Works great for
Planescape, IWD 1 & 2, and BG1.

Mike
September 8, 2004 3:49:11 AM

www.gamecopyworld.com