Wallpaper and desktop policy

HI

I have a Win2K server, running AD and Win 2000 Pro and XP Pro workstations on
the network. I urgently need to setup a policy or something to prevent users
saving to the deskop and changing the wallpaper/screensavers. My users need to
be power/administrators on the local PC.

Thanks

Borp
1 answer Last reply
More about wallpaper desktop policy

    Do you currently have a group policy?
    If so look for these settings.
    User Config > Admin Templates > Desktop.

    As for the local admin, go to control panel and under
    user accounts. Add the username as a administrator. And
    specify the domain the user logs into.

    Thanks

Policy Desktops Wallpaper Windows