Bunch of stuff for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
OK i got a bunch of stuff for sale, to anyone who is interested, just make me an offer.

1- 24port Dlink DE-824Tp HUB
1- Hercules Prophet 4500 64MB VIdeo Card
1- Small Acer 8 port 509U hub
1- Flat, flexable USb/IceBlue, waterproof Keyboard
1- Linkysys 1-port router (not sure if this works)
2- Sega Dreamcast controllers (1-Blue) (1-Grey)
1- Sega Dreamcast VMU for Controller
1- 300 Watt ATX switching Power supply
1- Silver Gameboy Pocket with Tetris.
1- Crazy Taxi For Dreamcast
1- Signed Guster "lost and gone forever" CD
1- Infared Remote control (winamp, mediaplayer)
1- Soundblaster Live 5.1 PCi audio card
1- Sega Nomad with recharchable battery pack.
1- 64MB pc133 SDram
1- Green and Black Lava lamp, (needs new bulb)
1- Other strange lamp with spinning things, like a rocket
1- Strobe light
1- Industrial Green Laser with power cord
1- CB scanner thing (listen to police)

Like i said if you see somethgin you want, make an offer. :)
if there is somethgin computer related you are lookign for and I didn't list it, chances are I have one. Ask!
-KEn

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
No it cant cut, it is a guide laser for a large hair removal lazer. It is green, and about 12 inches long. and plugs in to a regular outlet.
-Ken

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
20 is good. The laser is wicked cool. It has a diameter of about 2.5 inches. and is like a super strong green laser pointer. It is worth the money as a toy. If you have the kind of street lights that are using daytime light sensors, you can shut them off, if you shine this baby into the sensor. I have shined it from my uncles house, up to the top of a hill on the side of a tower about 2 miles away. It is sweet.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
About how big is the actual device. I'll see if I can get my parents to; I just got an A- on an AP Euro test everyone failed last year, so they're allowing me something I want. I think though it would stir them more to it if the price was $10.

What if you had admin rights to life?

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
20 including shipping, and you got a deal~
the dimensions like i said are, it is a cylander about 2.5 inches in diameter and about a foot long. The power cord is abotu 6 -8 ft long and has a small 4x4 inch converter box on it. thats all there is to this sweet thing, so let me know.. also are you in the USA

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Hmm, that does seem good actually, I'll talk it over w/ my parents when my dad gets back. Yeah, I'm in the US (NY), but I'll need assurance that it works, and if at all possible, do u have a picture of it?

What if you had admin rights to life?

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
I can take a pic of it tomorrow if you want. I have a ton of stuff to do, but if I remeber sure, i can take a pic in the light and in the dark :)

-Ken

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
It is a white remote, and it has the little packard bell head on it, I had it work with XP to conrol my TV tuner, my winamp, and my mouse, and yes it does have an IR reciever.
-Ken

Im willing to part with it for 7.50 + 2 shipping

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
sounds good, do you have the manufacturer (Im guessing packard bell) model number? I just wanted to get some info on it. Definatly interested, would you want to do the payment via paypal?

You dont have an <b>ANY</b> key? Your keyboard must not be Windows XP certified...

Yakpimp

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2002
Yes, I do have a 230Watt deer AT powe supply with power button. I would have to sell it for 18+ shipping htough
-Ken

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Hey, you got a taker on the remote, PM me with the info for me to pay you (paypal, money order or whatnot)

Sorry it took a while, had to wait for payday

You dont have an <b>ANY</b> key? Your keyboard must not be Windows XP certified...

Status
Not open for further replies.