Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I finished the OC quite some time ago but recently added both expansions and
upgraded to 1.62.

I used the

Disable Intro Movies=1

in the win.ini to get rid of the Atari and the rest of the splash screen on
startup but since the upgrade it seems to have stopped working.

Is there another one to get rid of the splash screens or did they code that
out?

Dave

Dave wrote:
> I used the
>
> Disable Intro Movies=1
>
> in the win.ini to get rid of the Atari and the rest of the splash screen on
> startup but since the upgrade it seems to have stopped working.

Well, it is supposed to go in nwn.ini in your main NWN folder; put it in
the [Display Options] section. Works fine for me.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> wrote in message
> Dave wrote:
>> I used the
>>
>> Disable Intro Movies=1
>>
>> in the win.ini to get rid of the Atari and the rest of the splash screen
>> on startup but since the upgrade it seems to have stopped working.
>

> Well, it is supposed to go in nwn.ini in your main NWN folder; put it in
> the [Display Options] section. Works fine for me.

That's where I have it and it does not work for me. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Dave