Network Setup

February 11, 2005 11:53:03 AM

I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking for
a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have to
get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
for this proceedure too. HELP!
louigi@mchsi.com

More about : network setup

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 6:27:07 PM

Hi Louigi,

You could go into the Users Accounts in the Control Panel and click on your
name and change settings for your account. I think you have to uncheck "use
windows logon screen" or something like that. I'm not at a computer with
WinXP right now so I'm trying to remember by memory.

HTH,
Newtechie

!