Network Setup

I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking for
a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have to
get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
for this proceedure too. HELP!
louigi@mchsi.com
1 answer Last reply
More about network setup

    Hi Louigi,

    You could go into the Users Accounts in the Control Panel and click on your
    name and change settings for your account. I think you have to uncheck "use
    windows logon screen" or something like that. I'm not at a computer with
    WinXP right now so I'm trying to remember by memory.

    HTH,
    Newtechie

    "Louigi" <Louigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
    > notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking
    for
    > a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have
    > get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
    > for this proceedure too. HELP!
    > louigi@mchsi.com

Computers Microsoft Dialog Windows XP