group policy windows update missing

I am trying to setup SUS for a domain but on my exchange 2000 win server in
group policy->administrative templates->windows components there isn't the
windows update folder. Anybody knows how can i install it or enable it
without going on to the internet?
thx

Hi,

just right-click on administrative templates and select
"add/rmove"templates. Here just choose wuau.inf, then you have the settings
available.

Regards
Thorsten

"polilop" <fmatosic@inet.hr> wrote in message
>I am trying to setup SUS for a domain but on my exchange 2000 win server in
> group policy->administrative templates->windows components there isn't
> the windows update folder. Anybody knows how can i install it or enable it
> without going on to the internet?
> thx

Thx alot works now fine :)