Just bought NWN, a few questions

I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the toolkit
and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm missing??
6 answers Last reply
More about just bought questions

    "Lobster" <xxgringlis@telxxus.net> wrote in message
    > I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the
    toolkit
    > and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
    > of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
    > into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
    > Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm
    missing??

    Exactlly what happened....try to add cep to the offical campaigns..not sure
    never tried it an dyour good to go

    Lobster wrote:
    > I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the toolkit
    > and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
    > of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
    > into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
    > Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm missing??

    That's what I would guess. The OC (Official Campaign) is not built with
    the CEP hak-packs included. So, unlike custom equipment made with the
    vanilla toolset, it is probable that the CEP stuff would not show up (or
    not display or work correctly).
    --
    My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
    "Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

    "everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    iHUZc.293976$fv.140186@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
    > That's what I would guess. The OC (Official Campaign) is not built with
    > the CEP hak-packs included. So, unlike custom equipment made with the
    > vanilla toolset, it is probable that the CEP stuff would not show up (or
    > not display or work correctly).

    erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla" toolset ?
    Mine is called aurora...

    --
    Ezechiel
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Ezechiel wrote:
    > erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla" toolset ?
    > Mine is called aurora...

    He means using the Aurora toolset as-is without loading any Haks.
    "Vanilla" is a slang term for "plain".
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    "Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> a écrit dans le message de
    news: 2d%Zc.364531$%_6.101756@attbi_s01...
    > Ezechiel wrote:
    > > erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla"
    toolset ?
    > > Mine is called aurora...
    >

    > He means using the Aurora toolset as-is without loading any Haks.
    > "Vanilla" is a slang term for "plain".

    oh i ignored that, thankx for the info.

    --
    Ezechiel