  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 3, 2004 8:22:22 AM

I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the toolkit
and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm missing??

More about : bought nwn questions

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 10:15:37 AM

"Lobster" <xxgringlis@telxxus.net> wrote in message
> I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the
toolkit
> and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
> of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
> into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
> Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm
missing??

Exactlly what happened....try to add cep to the offical campaigns..not sure
never tried it an dyour good to go
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 11:03:42 AM

Lobster wrote:
> I played on a MP server that gave free levels, then i went into the toolkit
> and made some custom items. I downloaded the CEP, and used (I guess) some
> of the stuff in it to make the items. I tried to import my MP character
> into the single player campaign, he showed up but most of his gear didn't.
> Is it because of the CEP equipment or is there something else i'm missing??

That's what I would guess. The OC (Official Campaign) is not built with
the CEP hak-packs included. So, unlike custom equipment made with the
vanilla toolset, it is probable that the CEP stuff would not show up (or
not display or work correctly).
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

"everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
iHUZc.293976$fv.140186@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> That's what I would guess. The OC (Official Campaign) is not built with
> the CEP hak-packs included. So, unlike custom equipment made with the
> vanilla toolset, it is probable that the CEP stuff would not show up (or
> not display or work correctly).

erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla" toolset ?
Mine is called aurora...

--
Ezechiel
Anonymous

Ezechiel wrote:
> erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla" toolset ?
> Mine is called aurora...

He means using the Aurora toolset as-is without loading any Haks.
"Vanilla" is a slang term for "plain".
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 4:47:48 AM

"Barry Scott Will" <nwn_usenet@cavecreations.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: 2d%Zc.364531$%_6.101756@attbi_s01...
> Ezechiel wrote:
> > erm... I might looks like a bit clueless but what's that "vanilla"
toolset ?
> > Mine is called aurora...
>

> He means using the Aurora toolset as-is without loading any Haks.
> "Vanilla" is a slang term for "plain".

oh i ignored that, thankx for the info.

--
Ezechiel