Web Access....Locking it down?

Hello
I would like to know if anyone can help here.
I want to limit access to certain web sites or allow
access to only sites I want them to see via Group Policy.
I am in an Win2000 AD Domain.
I really do not want to use a proxy server so do I have
any options in Group Policy to do this per OU's?
Thanks

Clayton,

Take a look at ISA 2000. This would be the best way. Maybe your Firewall
will allow something like this to be done.

As far as I know, the only thing that you can do with GPOs is to either
allow access to the Internet or to disallow access to the Internet ( via
supplying a fake proxy address- and do not forget to make sure that you
disable the user's ability to change that fake proxy address! ).

Sorry!

Cary

"Clayton Baker" <cbaker@teleflexaerospace.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> I would like to know if anyone can help here.
> I want to limit access to certain web sites or allow
> access to only sites I want them to see via Group Policy.
> I am in an Win2000 AD Domain.
> I really do not want to use a proxy server so do I have
> any options in Group Policy to do this per OU's?
> Thanks

Thanks Cary
I kinda thought this was the case...
And the quest goes on....:)

Clayton,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But glad to be of help!

Cary