  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 22, 2004 3:13:04 PM

Hello. Is there a place where I can find a list of all GPO options with a
detailed explanation of what they all do? I know there is an explanation in
the left column for each GPO setting but my boss man wants me to find a hard
copy with all listed.

More about : gpo explanation list

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:18:51 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:13:04 -0700, Alice Cooper <Alice
Cooper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello. Is there a place where I can find a list of all GPO options with a
>detailed explanation of what they all do? I know there is an explanation in
>the left column for each GPO setting but my boss man wants me to find a hard
>copy with all listed.

See tip 8200 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP