Local Policy does not let me logon interactively

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 24, 2004 3:09:05 PM

I cannot logon interactively using administrator. I can logon using other
accounts, but I cannot logon with administrator here the message I get: The
Local Policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively. I
don't have another user account that has administrator access. what can I do
to fix this problem?
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 7:25:12 PM

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:09:05 -0700, "Hedgehog"
<Hedgehog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I cannot logon interactively using administrator. I can logon using other
>accounts, but I cannot logon with administrator here the message I get: The
>Local Policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively. I
>don't have another user account that has administrator access. what can I do
>to fix this problem?

See tip 7579 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP