Have a cd im trying to run a program from but keep getting the following error:
'Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
completed'. I have tried copying the program to my desktop and using a
different computer but got the same thing. Does anyone no what this means
and how to get around it. Thanks ahead of time.

diva

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2005

To resolve this issue Open device manager, go to the IDE controller channel
that
the Cdrom is using
right click and select properties
select the advanced settings tab
change the transfer mde setting to PIO only and apply the changes

** if this does not resolve the issue try copying a flat of the software and
installing it locally
if the flat cannot copy there may be insufficient disk space, an unreadable
cd or
possible cdrom failure

"nbuwalda" wrote:

> Have a cd im trying to run a program from but keep getting the following error:
> 'Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
> completed'. I have tried copying the program to my desktop and using a
> different computer but got the same thing. Does anyone no what this means
> and how to get around it. Thanks ahead of time.

Tried on another computer?? It wouldn't happen that the program has some
error in it??

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"nbuwalda" <nbuwalda@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> Have a cd im trying to run a program from but keep getting the following
error:
> 'Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
> completed'. I have tried copying the program to my desktop and using a
> different computer but got the same thing. Does anyone no what this means
> and how to get around it. Thanks ahead of time.

TRENDING THREADS