allowing restricted users to access usb port for flashdrives

I run a school lab and the students have a restricted
logon known as just "student". But, I want them to be able
to access their flashdrives while logged in as a
restricted user, but it's not letting them. how do i let
them do that?
1 answer Last reply
More about allowing restricted users access port flashdrives

    John,

    There are a lot of questions here. What do you mean by 'restricted' user?
    Do you have any settings that restrict the access to and use of the USB
    ports?

    Cary

    "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I run a school lab and the students have a restricted
    > logon known as just "student". But, I want them to be able
    > to access their flashdrives while logged in as a
    > restricted user, but it's not letting them. how do i let
    > them do that?

Policy USB Microsoft Windows