Did newegg just change there UI?

schmidt0

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
I sent their support line a complaint... stating it felt like I was buying from a generic hock shop similar to buy.com. I posted their reply below.

Perhaps if enough of us comment on their UI change, they will revert it --holds breath-- Does anyone know of another online parts house with a setup similar to the old newegg?

XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Newegg and offering your feedback to us. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. As you have been able to see, we are in the process of updating a number of our pages. This is still a work in progress and we are taking all customer feedback into consideration when looking for a finalized product. Your patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.

As a token of our appreciation to you as one of our valued customers, we would like to offer you a $10 store gift card that you can use on any future purchases with us. You will be receiving an email shortly with further details.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You,
Webmaster@Newegg.com