NWN running MP with NWN Gold

Quick question.
My kids and I have been playing the original NWN for a few weeks with no
expansion packs installed. I just bought a third computer and we want to
play three player multiplayer on our local network. If I buy NWN Gold
($19.99 at Target!) will we be able to play together without getting the
expansion pack for the other two computers?

Thanks
Tumor

Tumor wrote:
> If I buy NWN Gold
> ($19.99 at Target!) will we be able to play together without getting the
> expansion pack for the other two computers?

As long as the module requires only NWN, you can play it together. If
the module requires NWN+SoU, you'll need two more copies of SoU.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

"Barry Scott Will" wrote

> As long as the module requires only NWN, you can play it together. If
> the module requires NWN+SoU, you'll need two more copies of SoU.
> --

Thanks! We are more than busy enough with the NWN-only campaigns right now.
An by the time we exhaust those, the platinum edition will be hitting the
bargain bins!

Tumor