NWN running MP with NWN Gold

Quick question.
My kids and I have been playing the original NWN for a few weeks with no
expansion packs installed. I just bought a third computer and we want to
play three player multiplayer on our local network. If I buy NWN Gold
($19.99 at Target!) will we be able to play together without getting the
expansion pack for the other two computers?

Thanks
Tumor
2 answers Last reply
More about running gold

    Tumor wrote:
    > If I buy NWN Gold
    > ($19.99 at Target!) will we be able to play together without getting the
    > expansion pack for the other two computers?

    As long as the module requires only NWN, you can play it together. If
    the module requires NWN+SoU, you'll need two more copies of SoU.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    "Barry Scott Will" wrote

    > As long as the module requires only NWN, you can play it together. If
    > the module requires NWN+SoU, you'll need two more copies of SoU.
    > --

    Thanks! We are more than busy enough with the NWN-only campaigns right now.
    An by the time we exhaust those, the platinum edition will be hitting the
    bargain bins!

    Tumor

Video Games