Problems with buying Windows 7 Ultimate

Dragoslt

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2011
Hello, I'm building a new PC and I want to buy a retail full licensed version of Windows 7 Ultimate. I don't want OEM or any other kind of version. In my country Lithuania (Europe) it's ridiculously overpriced to $500 so I must buy it from the internet. I was about to buy it from Ebay for around $50-100 but then I figured out the truth. My friend informed me about all that region stuff. I mean most of them are "for distribution in US only" and thus the activation code is not going to work in my country Lithuania (Europe). Also I figured out that most of them on Ebay are fakes and really are OEM or other kind of versions but not the genuine retail full licensed versions. So what should I do? Tell me if I'm wrong about the region stuff. I'm really new to this stuff. Thanks in advance and excuse me for my terrible English.

Dragoslt

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2011
Is someone going to help me?

Answer me this then. Let's say I get a genuine retail version of Windows 7 Ultimate. Not the fake one but real. And if it's said on it "FOR DISTRIBUTION IN US ONLY" will I be able to install, activate and use it in Lithuania (Europe) without any problems?

For example this one. This seller have feedback score of 4423 and 99.6% positive feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windows-7-Ultimate-32-64-bit-Full-version-SEALED-/150626154780?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231204b91c

win7_%282%29.JPG