Reminder: Chat to the Group Policy Team on Wednesday

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

Just a quick reminder that we have a TechNet Chat scheduled for this coming
Wednesday (29th). This is your chance to chat directly with Group Policy
Developers, Testers and Programs Managers. We'll be here to discuss issues
like the new policy settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2, management of
..adm files (an old chesnut!) and perhaps what you'd like to see in future
versions. Anyway, please join us at 10am Pacific on Wednesday.

Details of the chat are here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/default.mspx

--
Mark Williams
Program Manager, Group Policy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

Mark

for those of us asleep at 10.00 pacific time will the transcript be
available online afterwards

tjanks

Dave

"Mark Williams [MSFT]" <markwill@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just a quick reminder that we have a TechNet Chat scheduled for this
coming
> Wednesday (29th). This is your chance to chat directly with Group Policy
> Developers, Testers and Programs Managers. We'll be here to discuss issues
> like the new policy settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2, management of
> .adm files (an old chesnut!) and perhaps what you'd like to see in future
> versions. Anyway, please join us at 10am Pacific on Wednesday.
>
> Details of the chat are here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/default.mspx
>
> --
> Mark Williams
> Program Manager, Group Policy
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/grouppolicy

rights.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

You mean you won't get up especially for this? :)

Seriously, yes, all TechNet chats transcripts are made available after the
event itself and made available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/trans/default.mspx

--

"Dave Munday" <thehappymundays@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mark
>
> for those of us asleep at 10.00 pacific time will the transcript be
> available online afterwards
>
> tjanks
>
> Dave
>

> "Mark Williams [MSFT]" <markwill@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Just a quick reminder that we have a TechNet Chat scheduled for this
> coming
>> Wednesday (29th). This is your chance to chat directly with Group Policy
>> Developers, Testers and Programs Managers. We'll be here to discuss
>> issues
>> like the new policy settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2, management of
>> .adm files (an old chesnut!) and perhaps what you'd like to see in future
>> versions. Anyway, please join us at 10am Pacific on Wednesday.
>>
>> Details of the chat are here:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/default.mspx
>>
>> --
>> Mark Williams
>> Program Manager, Group Policy
>> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/grouppolicy

> rights.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

Mark a man of my age needs all the sleep he can get :)