Deploying software and Windows XP

Hi

I have a little problem when I deploy software with intellimirror and GPO.

On the client i get this error in the application log:
The assignment of application Winzip 9.0 SR1 from policy MSI-Winzip 9.0 SR1
failed. The error was : The group policy framework should call the extension
in the synchronous foreground policy refresh.

(in this example Winzip, all my packages does the same)

This happens the first time the machine is started, the second time i reboot
the machine, the software is installed.

I do not have the problem on machines running Windows 2000, it is only
Windows XP.

My software is deployed as machine packages.

Does anyone have a sollution for this?

Regards

Ulrik Franck

Ulrik-
This is probably an issue with Fast logon optimization being enabled in XP
by default. Try enabling the following policy,

Computer Configuration|Admin Templates|System|Logon|Always wait for the
network for computer startup and logon

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Server--Group Policy