Audit GP settings, strange situation

Hi all,
I have w2k(SP3) domain with XP(SP1) clients, I have
setted some domain security policies that are functioning
(likw account settings), but when I set an auditing
policy (success,failure)+ (folder auditing settings)+
(secedit /refresh....) I get the following warning:
source :SecCli
event ID:1202
Security policies are propagated with warning. 0xd : The
data is invalid.

I have reached the artical from the support site
regarding the event ID:1202 but all were with other win32
error code, mine is as above 0xd.

please help me

Thanks

Hi

A quick search suggests that the following may be relevant:

256000 Error Messages After Importing Basicdc.inf into Group Policy
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=256000

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

"bizri" <wbizri@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I have w2k(SP3) domain with XP(SP1) clients, I have
> setted some domain security policies that are functioning
> (likw account settings), but when I set an auditing
> policy (success,failure)+ (folder auditing settings)+
> (secedit /refresh....) I get the following warning:
> source :SecCli
> event ID:1202
> Security policies are propagated with warning. 0xd : The
> data is invalid.
>
> I have reached the artical from the support site
> regarding the event ID:1202 but all were with other win32
> error code, mine is as above 0xd.
>
> please help me
>
> Thanks

It talks of the same error. The issue looks pretty diff and Im
not a big fan of following a KB article blindly w/o matching
Symptoms and effects. So read the entire KB and if you do see a
logical buildup, go ahead and try it out.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=256000

Gautam
e: heygautam@hotmail.com