Group Policy question

I'm trying to decipher how to create a policy to run a
logon script for all users, but to exempt it from running
on specific machines (such as our Citrix server). Does
anyone know how to accomplish this?

Hi

I can't think of a simple way to do this. You might have to create a GPO
that links to every top level OU below the domain except the OU in which the
Citrix Servers reside. On the Citrix Servers OU, create a different GPO
that doesn't run the script and enable policy loopback in replace mode.

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team