Blank Wallpaper?

Hi,

I know how to configure group policy object to set blank wallpaper for
machines. That is no wall paper
at all. The problem is the group policy object:

User Configuration - Administrative Templates - Desktop - Active Desktop -
Active Desktop Wallpaper
Properties.. will not let you have no value in the field. Any suggestions on
how this can be achieved.

Thanks,

Ward

Hide the background tab before they can change WP.

BR,
Denis